We regret to inform all of our customers that the State of Indiana will be imposing a 15% tax on all vape products effective July 1st 2022.
We encourage all customers to beat this tax and stock up while they still can, thank you all for your loyalty.
Here is what we know about this:
- The new tax rate comes from House Bill 1001 and Senate Bill 382
- The State of Indiana will be charging 15% ON TOP of the 7% Indiana sales tax
- This legislation was passed with ZERO public input
- This legislation was supposed to bring "parity" to the .99 cent per pack cigarette tax
- This is NOT an excise tax, the money raised from this will not be going toward the health of Indiana and will instead be going to the Indiana General Fund.
CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS
Let your senators and representatives know what you think about them passing this bill with ZERO public input.
The link below takes you to a page to help you find who your legislators are for your area. Please contact your legislators and let them know you aren't happy and you want to be heard.